3D Mine Surveying International Ltd offers complete structural surveying services which are conducted to the very highest standards. We ensure that these standards are provided within our data modelling and visual design, using both in-house processing with the latest software, and external animation professionals when needed.
Our services can benefit a wide range of mining operations including:
- Retrofitting old and current workings with new equipment
- Analysis of quality control throughout a mine development project
- Assessing the accuracy and quality of mine shaft construction
- Health and safety - forensic analysis of accident scenes for risk prevention and training for new employees and rescue teams
- Surveying and modelling operations for corporate presentations
We can provide assistance and analysis at varying stages of mine development including:
- Re-opening or redevelopment of an existing or abandoned mine operation
- Establish or improve survey control for an existing operation
- Throughout a project we can continually provide detailed 3D survey data
To find out more about the work of 3D MSI, or to request a consultation, please do not hesitate to contact us
for an appointment.